Preparing for an Oxfam Trailwalker Event?
Oxfam Trailwalker is one of the world's leading team endurance challenges. Running Divas can help you and your team to get ready for one of these amazing events with a weekly training plan.
“Erica at Running Divas has truly been the angel at my running table - her running wisdom, expertise, and know how has enabled me to train for and achieve my goals.” – Liz M
Oxfam Trailwalker Events are a Fantastic Team Experience and an Epic Journey
As any runner knows, our journey begins long before we step out onto the starting line. You can get all the help and training plans you need to run any Oxfam Trailwalker event and more.
Running Divas Membership – Our Oxfam Trailwalker Training Plan Includes:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week Oxfam Trailwalker training plan to help you meet your race goal. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women's health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Nutrition Extra add on – Our Oxfam Trailwalker Training Plan Includes:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Nutrition Extra add on).