Congratulations on achieving your most recent run goal.
Feel really proud of your achievement.
Now that you have completed a half marathon or marathon it is important to recover well.
These post event programs will keep your body moving in the right way, while still allowing you to recover fully before planning for your next run goal.
“I did shed a tear or two when I finished “ a mixture of relief, disbelief, pride and pure happiness.” Donna J
Achieving a run goal is life changing in the best way possible.
You are fabulous & must feel so very proud of yourself – you really can do anything that you decide.
Recovery is a very important part of your run journey. These post event programs will help you to recover fully before you start your next run goal.
Running Divas Membership – Our Post Event Programs Includes:
- Training: a detailed week-by-week marathon training plan to help you meet your race goal. Plus comprehensive strength and conditioning training programs to complement your running.
- Nutrition and hydration: general guidelines to help you find the right balance for you. Plus hydration strategies for every stage of your training and racing.
- Injury prevention and management: includes recovery, stretching and rehab guidelines.
- Women’s health: lots of topics that affect us as women who run and how to work through them.
- Positive mind strategies: positive mind techniques to replace the negatives you have about yourself and your abilities.
Nutrition Extra add-on – Our Post Event Programs Includes:
- Menu plans: nutritional programs for staying healthy through each phase of your training. Lots of dietary preferences are catered for so finding what works best for you is easy.
- Recipes: for every meal of the day, with lots of options and dietary preferences.
- Grocery shopping lists: convenient ingredient lists so you can quickly get everything you need to turbo charge your training.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Unlimited access to a full range of training programs ranging from beginner to ultra marathon.
- Day-by-day training sessions for running, strength exercises and cross training.
- Lots of positive mindset coaching strategies.
- Anything and everything you need to know to run well at any age and level of running experience.
- Over 300 articles specifically written for Running Divas by qualified female health professionals.
- Support of our online community via a closed Facebook group.
- A comprehensive range of nutritional programs, healthy eating strategies, meal plans, recipes (Nutrition Extra add on).